• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much would YOU buy my system for????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

azOr

Registered
Hey im trying to sell my rig its pretty new bought at the start of this year just wondering what you would think is a fair price to sell for?

also attempting to sell outside the Classifieds will get one in trouble.

q6600 g0 oc'd 3.2
GeminII cpu cooler + 2 antec 3 speed fans
MSI p35 neo2 mainboard
nVidia 8600gt + 2 1200mm fans cooling it
600w psu 140mm blue led fan
antec 900 case
asus DVD-RW optical
Pioneer DVD-RW optical
Dell cdrw
500gb samsung hdd 7200
4gb ddr2 667ram
(no operating system)

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 286
Last edited by a moderator:
FYI: axOr, you're 93 posts from being able to sell anything here.
at 100 posts you get access to the classifieds.

Also:welcome: to the forums.

$500 is fair.

Q6600 - $150
HSF - $20
MB - $75
8600GT - $40
600W PSU - $30
Antec 900 - $50
DVDRW - $20
DVDRW - $20
DVD - $10
HD - $50
4GB - $40

I would pay up to 600$ + shipping

Now would be a really good time to sell with a lot of people getting their tax rebate checks back :)

wait wat? classifieds? where is that? and we can actually sell things here..sweet i am opening a thread here as well

I think you could buy all of the parts new for about $675. I'd only have 1 DVDRW though so that would drop it to $640.

I would say $500-$600, but if you tried to sell it on that free classified listing that begins with a "C" (I won't say it here), you can ask $1200 for it.

What I'm saying is true. I just saw a 600mgz, 128mb RAM laptop for $300.

When I build someone a computer, I usually charge parts + $50-$100 in cash or barter depending on how long it takes me to build the rig. I can usually make $20-$25/hour doing computer work on the side which is definitely really cheap for LA but I have fun doing it (and it's infrequent) so w/e. I try to base my profit on that since people are getting a unique machine.

wat in the world i made a new topic saying about my rig and post got deleted without any warning wtf

You offered to sell yours that is why.

alright well tats y in my post i said sorry, n dont be mad, just tell me wat am i doing wrong...but no warning at all

Actually you were warned a few times.

well i got no pm, no notification..no email. etc...how do i suppose to know about it?

alright then were can i sell my rig? like i heard of heat, but i cant get it to work..

sorry tho

""""Classifieds ( BUY-SELL at your OWN RISK! NO POST COUNT IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTIONS.)[/i] - Buy, sell and trade hardware with fellow members (100 posts required to enter, spammers will have access to classifieds removed permanently). Trollhunters are on duty 24/7.

Would members please note that some sections require a certain postcount before users can access that section."""

i belive i got more than 100 post, but i dont see that section..:(

Last edited:
That is because you need to have a valid ISP or .edu email.

Please read all the forums and threads first?

SSS probably won't put you on classies ever, or not for 90 days.

Back