• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows XP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NewBlood

Ok heres the deal i got a theme im making for xp but there is only one thing i forgot how to change the recyclein bins icon ithout makin a shortcut this theme is going to be aswome. i hope someone replys

Right click on the desktop->Properties to open the Display control panel. Choose the 'Desktop' tab and click the 'Customise Desktop' button at the bottom. Have fun :)

thanx now i can complete my theme ill post an image as soon as i get the icons changed

did you post a pic of your theme? I think you deleted it when you edited your post...I'd like to see it!:D

takiwa said:
did you post a pic of your theme? I think you deleted it when you edited your post...I'd like to see it!:D

He was told to delete it due to content. I'm sure he'll PM it to you if you really wanna see it, however.

my bad...I thought just his post mightv'e been crude...didn't think about the theme being that! :D

ok i censored it

yeah i had to delete it but i censored it so the brown spots are the skeleton givin the finger and the yellow icon is a hand doing the same thing ...well here it is

Back