• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

that perfect color...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vanillasky

Registered
welcome to myself... this is my first post... been reading for about 2 weeks, but my first post...

anyway... i have a TTX 17" monitor, model number TTX-1770... i have an e-machines (yeah yeah, i know) and i'm running the intel onboard graphics... i recently put in a DVD-ROM drive and i've begun using this machine for DVDs... i've been using it for a few older games, but i was never that worried about the color... now that i'm watching DVDs, i would like to have the best color possible for my monitor... i run the THX setup that's included on quite a few DVDs and i can never get it to the perfect color with it (matter of fact, i can't get it \through the first screen of it successfully)... i'm not too sure if it's my hardware, or if this can he countered with software... one night i spent almost an hour messing with the monitor's color/contrast adjustments and got nowhere... i went back to default... i just need a good walkthrough or software utility or hardware upgrade (outside of my monitor) that will get me a good picture with my current monitor

thanks in advance for help

Back