• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1GB of DDR400 for 49$ !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
reate huh? tiger direct. but i thin ki'ma do a ig here for my friends computer. i guess u can't run these in dual channel. since they are not sure what its gona be.

Doesnt matter if there not the same ram manufacturers as long as yoru mobo support dual channel. Also mista ting you rename the thread 50$ AR

I personally would stay away from this because tiger direct rebates are not very good at sending them back to you :bang head

PEACE

" Here’s your chance to soup up your computer with 1024MB of swift, reliable PC3200 400Mhz DDR memory at an outrageously low price. This sensational closeout deal consists of two high-quality 512MB memory sticks that will dramatically enhance your system performance. Because this is a closeout, your memory sticks may not be from the same manufacturer, but will be compatible and of equal quality. For 1GB of the world’s finest DDR memory at an unbeatable cost, take advantage of this spectacular closeout special. Hurry, while supplies last. You don’t want to pass up this terrific opportunity! "

This is the line that screams stay-a-way "For 1GB of the world’s finest DDR memory" That in itself is a lie.

I bet that they hope that you feel so stupid for buying the memory that you will not try to return it. It is most likely stuff that was RMAed for not working and they are hoping to pass it off.

p.s.
Don't listen I've had a few :beer: and just going off. On the other hand I just might be right. :rolleyes:

Zazuk said:
This is the line that screams stay-a-way "For 1GB of the world’s finest DDR memory" That in itself is a lie.

I bet that they hope that you feel so stupid for buying the memory that you will not try to return it. It is most likely stuff that was RMAed for not working and they are hoping to pass it off.

Selling RMAed merchandise that has not been refurbished is illegal. As far as the first statement being a lie, absolutely, but it's a matter of opinion, "technically". When they say "world's finest" they don't say finest at what exactly. "World's finest" could mean that it tastes the best, or is the most flammable, or anything else. Caveat emptor.

EvilCloudStrife said:
no way.. like everyone else says stay away from tiger direct. they ripped me off.. still waiting for $100 worth a rebates

:eek: i was gona buy it to put in some old crappy comp but now guess not :eh?:

Zazuk said:
" Here’s your chance to soup up your computer with 1024MB of swift, reliable PC3200 400Mhz DDR memory at an outrageously low price. This sensational closeout deal consists of two high-quality 512MB memory sticks that will dramatically enhance your system performance. Because this is a closeout, your memory sticks may not be from the same manufacturer, but will be compatible and of equal quality. For 1GB of the world’s finest DDR memory at an unbeatable cost, take advantage of this spectacular closeout special. Hurry, while supplies last. You don’t want to pass up this terrific opportunity! "

p.s.
Don't listen I've had a few :beer: and just going off. On the other hand I just might be right. :rolleyes:

Yeah, and you may be required to run it at PC2700 speeds!!! LOL. If that's the case, I hope they get sued for lying. :argue:

Back