• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPUPI setting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
FFR, all you need for either CPU or GPU is the AMD SDK if you're on an AMD vid card.
If you're on a Nv card, you will need the SDK for CPU and a NV driver for GPU so you can run Cuda. If you're not running Cuda you just need the SDK, but you'll be leaving a lot of points on the table.

Checked cl same think it was i wasnt trying now i am im overthinking lol ive just beat my 32B score so getting there

I need more power only 2 pcie cords not got 3 it feels like it wants more sigh

Checked cl same think it was i wasnt trying now i am im overthinking lol ive just beat my 32B score so getting there

I need more power only 2 pcie cords not got 3 it feels like it wants more sigh

My point has been if you're serious it pays to experiment with different versions. I can't recall off the top of my head but 1.1 or 1.2 OpenCL was a rocket compared to others
I'm sure we have more info in our benching team lounge. Follow the link in my sig and make it official.

Benching team here is dead. :p
Any that want to bench on a live team can come to W9. :)

I'm not dead... I just took an extended vacation :) I noticed several of our Benching Team are now on WP9 or OCN :-(

I've taken a bit of a hiatus as well too many things going on in real life and all my spare PC time is going to reviews.

I've taken a bit of a hiatus as well too many things going on in real life and all my spare PC time is going to reviews.
Ahhh it happens to us all well not the review bit :nono::rofl:

Anyhow lol back to open Cl going to try different ones see what happens this time ill make sure

Back