• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Battlefield 2 Server up and running

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Madmike2

I give up asking so i just did it. Battlefield 2 server is up and running it is not ranked so use it for practice or screwing around.

The server is on a 0c3 line .. i have it 30 minute rounds ... 48 players ... no password to enter .... rcon is 'h0wzer' no quotes ...... if it takes stress well ill turn it up to 64 players ... if someone has more experience admining these things let me now and you just got a partime job .....

Unless someone has a suggestion for another game server ....

Server name -- TheCrankyCanuck.com
Server ip -- 209.89.24.207
Rcon -- h0wzer ...mabey H0wzer ..cant remember i will change it as soon as it looks like a permanent thing .. then it will be select few with Rcon

enjoy

Last edited:
Nope ... the scam is i have to pay them or one of their 'affiliates' for the priviledge being ranked. The fact that i have a better line then their affiliates means nothing :p i am not going to pay someone to host a game that i already bought. If no one uses the server ill put something else up like CS source or COD or anything i can think of that isnt going to try and take union dues off me :bang head

sweet... ill check it out sometime

If you can install BF2CC (the dameon one... here is the direct link). More info can be found at www.bf2cc.com

It lets you admin the game without being in the server and it makes it alot easier to change maps.

Last edited:
I really need to get this game. I have BF:Vietnam, but not BF2.. maybe I'll get it later this week and check out your server.

Lee

Back