• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

switching teams

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

equinox

decided to throw my rigs in with you guys for folding, i have been folding for theraptorpit for a while but sadly im the only one actively folding. since i joined in earlier this year to help you win the jaded monkey i thought i would come here and contribute. you all were such a nice bunch with the banana boat cruise it seems like a good fit for me.

:welcome: Bring plenty of Hardtack to go with BJ's grog.

And hang around for this year's Repeat Win of the Chimp Challenge !!

Welcome Aboard, Equinox!​

It was great having you here during the Challenge. I stopped by the Raptor Pit a few times after the banana boat left, but it did seem like the walking dead had overrun the team. :shrug:

So many places have NO emergency plan to deal with a Zombie attack, I swear! :p :p

Unless the rules are changed, it would take an absolute miracle for any team to repeat as a Chimp Challenge winner. We will see, though. :cool:

thanks for the welcome everyone, glad to be here. now i have a question. it seems my name for f@h has changed. i assume there was an old team member that had the same name as me but had it as eQuinOx. seems i have taken that over. it seems odd as i have always used equinox with my original passkey. is there a way to fix that or am i forced to use the old users name as they had it? any clue who i could ask? all i changed on my clients was changing the team number.

I'm looking at the daily user summary file from Stanford FAH, and I don't see an "equinox" for team 32 on the list. There is only eQuinOx - which is odd.

User names are case sensitive, and I see "equinox" has folded 31k points for TRP in the last 24 hours. So: Stop the folding client, and then check your client configuration files, and verify that your data is correct, and your passkey is OK. Then restart.

I'll check the daily user summary file on Wednesday, and see if you have been able to get it changed at Stanford.

I thought the problem was going to be at EOC stats, but it's not. It's either Stanford, or your client configuration.

i have 8 clients foldong for team 32, all have my name in lower case in config and passkey is correct. there was a user on team 32 by the name eQuinOx that had 900 points or so from a long time ago. i will try to talk to someone at f@h to see if it can be fixed. the old user could have been me for all i know.

Yeah, I looked up all 34 versions of "equinox", and saw that. You may need to change your passkey.

Back