• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap Printer Cartridges

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mace

Has anybody ever used the cheap knockoff brand ink cartridges? I use the black ones and they seem to work just fine. I was curious if anybody has ever used the color ones. I am a little scared to try them because I am not sure how well the colors will match up.

I have a 1440 dpi epson printer which i sometimes use to print out 8x10 photgraphs and I have used the cicero cartdridges (black and colour) and they print photos just fine. they arent exactly no name but they were $10 cheaper then the epson cartridges.

Has anybody ever used the cheap knockoff brand ink cartridges? I use the black ones and they seem to work just fine. I was curious if anybody has ever used the color ones. I am a little scared to try them because I am not sure how well the colors will match up.

I have had poor success with some aftermarket cartridges but I have found one company that offers aftermarket cartridges for my Canon Pixma MX882 that are just as good as the OEM ones: LD Products. They aren't the cheapest but the quality is very good. LD Products' cartridges are about half the price of OEM ones for my printer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back