• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kerbal Space program tutorials

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

arcanise

Well guys im back after being away from these forums for ages, honestly i kind of forgot all about this place that is until i remembered where i learned how to OC, but anyways!

so recently I have been making kerbal space program tutorials that are short little snippets of what I think are the easiest ways to do things in the game, my ways may not be 100% perfect but they get the same result with general ease

the videos are mostly just knowledge mixed with my brain doing well weird OCD and ADHD brain things.

Please let me know what you guys think of my videos and i hope you enjoy them as much as i enjoy making them

uploading a special 500 view special right now, i mimic the apollo 11 mission as best that KSP will let me ill post a link as soon as its up

hey everyone, i realized no one has posted in this thread, mostly because there isnt much to talk about, BUT NOW THERE IS!!!!! woooooo!, eh yeah anyways if anyone would like me to do a specific video on something they want to see how its done feel free to let me know here ^_^

I just bought KSP this morning since it was on sale on Steam. I'll have to check out some of your tutorials :)

The demo seemed fun. I play Orbiter quite a bit and it's kind of like that but you get to build your own craft more easily and I like the controls. Simple yet powerful.

the "fun" is doing anything you want in a full scaled solar system

Added a few more videos linked is the video tutorial of how to get to Dres the 5th planet in the kerbol system, also the video before it in the playlist is a explanation of how the virgin galactic space plane works

I'm checking out the Dres video now :) Make me want to play some more right now. If only I didn't have to work...

more videos have been added, been a little busy to update this thread sorry, here is the latest

started a tutorial series for 0.22 this should get interesting....now i have homework to do on the game now that it has an aspect which isnt simple maths

Back