• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What game are you looking foward to most?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Honestly, I've been looking forward to Hellgate: London since I first heard of it's inception. Everything they've released to date has been fantastic looking, and it just keeps getting better. Think about it. An FPS designed by the same team that made Diablo II. How could that possibly be bad?

Halo 3. You can tell that the first one was held back by Bungie trying to decide exactly what kind of game they wanted, and the second was being held back by the hardware of the XBox. Halo 3 however, has neither of those problems.

Woo, Starcraft 2 would be awesome... when is it comming out!?!?(hasnt that been the number 1 question blizzard has been getting for the last 8 years)

Im really really, looking foward to Super Smash Bros Brawl!

i cant wait to see some more stuff from Assassins Creed its looks like price of persia meets thief. the hd trailer looks amazing.

Sliver said:
Halo 3. You can tell that the first one was held back by Bungie trying to decide exactly what kind of game they wanted, and the second was being held back by the hardware of the XBox. Halo 3 however, has neither of those problems.
hardware can only hold the game back graphics wise, but the game still sucked gameplay-wise.

I'm not looking forward to any game in particular, but I am looking forward to the Wii.

Unreal Tournament 2007. I have been playing UT2004 for a couple of years now and still ain't bored of it. I will have to throw my godlike skills away and be n00b all over again.

synthetic_fenix said:
im looking forward to a sequel to Starcraft the most over anything else.
Pick up Rise Of Legends, very SC like. It was almost like I had been playing this game for years.

Also you can dowload a demo to try it first.

oo speaking of dukem nukem forever..forgot to mention Fortress Forever. HL2 mod for TFC :D

Back