• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monero, XMR (aka MRO)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Current version: 5.0:

- +50% speedup for 6xxx cards, use "-a 3" mode.
- Improved autoselection for "-a" mode.
- Added "-li" option for low intensity mode.
- Added Dashcoin support.
- Added auto-restarting miner when GPU thread does not respond.

Link:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!e4JVEAIJ!l1iF4z10fMyJzY5-LnyC2A

Mirror:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B69wv2iqszefdkVDNkxla3BCZHc&usp=sharing

I may put my 2.4kh/s machine onto dashcoin to get some banked before the difficulty skyrockets and prior to it hitting exchanges. For a day or two, may pay off :shrug:

Anyone else unable to mine to cryptoescrow?

I can't seem to connect to it, so it always default to moneropool...
And as it seems now, 3.2 claymore miner is better than 4.2 for my 270x.. :confused:

I've been at Extremehash ever since Cryptoescrow went down for that extended period. Don't really see a reason to go back.

Getting about 340 for the 2GB 270s... slightly more for the 4GB.

Didn't have the cash for a 290, so I went cheap and eBayed another 7950, a Club3D that fortunately has a Stilt BIOS available. Should add another 500 h/s to the party. I'll do the 290 next time, maybe.

I've been at Extremehash ever since Cryptoescrow went down for that extended period. Don't really see a reason to go back.

Getting about 340 for the 2GB 270s... slightly more for the 4GB.

Didn't have the cash for a 290, so I went cheap and eBayed another 7950, a Club3D that fortunately has a Stilt BIOS available. Should add another 500 h/s to the party. I'll do the 290 next time, maybe.

I'm up to 340 H/s now on it....
IIRC I was getting 371 H/s with 3.3 claymore miner :shrug:
Guess I'll switch back?

How much was the 7950 btw?

$133 before shipping. And if you hurry, you can get his last one of the three he listed ;)

The cash I saved on that instead of the 290 paid for the rest of the parts I needed for the dedicated mining rig and got some bills taken care of.

$133 before shipping. And if you hurry, you can get his last one of the three he listed ;)

The cash I saved on that instead of the 290 paid for the rest of the parts I needed for the dedicated mining rig and got some bills taken care of.

Tempting, but this time I have no choice: I must stock up my BTC and cash out.
Bank account is running dry :-/

Plus I haven't yet tried Cavirtex's deposit to bank account feature. Gotta test it somehow :p

What kind of daily return do you think I could see with 5 of them?

I make ~1.7 MXR per day on my CPU + 7850 + 270x, and last time I did the math the 270x alone makes 0.7 XMR/day.

Sooo 0.7 * 5 = ~3.5 XMR/day roughly so about 0.01BTC/day :)

Low price, decreasing difficulty, looks like a good time to stop selling for a bit and increase my stockpile a bit more.

I'm going to be going on 3 weeks vacation. Unless someone has a better idea, I'll be leaving my machines on monero. I'm not going to be able to exchange them until I get back home though.

Back