• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Monero, XMR (aka MRO)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Blockchain should be in %APPDATA%/bitmonero

At least, that's where it is on my rig.

Yeah when you mentioned it that rang a bell. Sorry, getting ready for 3 weeks of a working vacation and I'm running out of time and a little scatterbrained.

I wonder what those files are though...

Yeah when you mentioned it that rang a bell. Sorry, getting ready for 3 weeks of a working vacation and I'm running out of time and a little scatterbrained.

I wonder what those files are though...

:shrug:

They take up a lot of space whatever they are.
Enjoy your vay-cay too :D

EDIT: Got it. Needs 18 confirms on Poloniex now.

Selling all XMR I have now would push me up to 0.16 BTC :)

Last edited:
looks like the pump is over, back below .004. I'm selling off all but 5 of my XMR.

I decided I'd rather keep everything if no sale around 0.01, so I'm still holding nearly 90 XMR.

Not too worried - I bought back in at 0.0027. As long as I sell above that, I profit.

I'll probably sell enough to grab another mining card next week, but even that isn't absolutely necessary. I'd like my stockpile to hit an even 100 XMR, because I think this coin has legs, so the only way to do that is give up on a lot of short term profit. Might as well do that now, when I can afford to.

Next card will probably be another used 7950, and then I'll hopefully trade a PSU for a 280X. The pair of them should keep me going a while.

How are everyone's numbers for this? I am at moneropool.org, but I am only at about 1/1kh for the last 3 days, though calculator says it should be 1.4/1kh. I really hate pool mining. I always get lower numbers. I wish there was a gpu solo miner....

How are everyone's numbers for this? I am at moneropool.org, but I am only at about 1/1kh for the last 3 days, though calculator says it should be 1.4/1kh. I really hate pool mining. I always get lower numbers. I wish there was a gpu solo miner....

I've still been preferring crypto-pool.fr, I've found it to be more accurate than moneropool.org. With about 4KH/s I was earning about 8/day, but now looks to be down to around 5-6/day

~870 h/s, about 1.1 XMR/day.

Bouncing around cryptoescrow and moneropool. Miner doesn't seen to like to mine on just one pool :screwy:

@klear
Yes, Claymore's 3.3 version. 4.2 actually decreased my hashrate. :shrug:

Claymore v6.1 is out. Slightly faster than 4.0 was, so I have it on all but one machine right now. The new mining rig went from 1310 to 1360 (one 7950, two 270, one 7770) on it. Currently trying the different algorithms in various combinations to optimize things.

Over on the main rig, the 270 now does 358 all by itself. When the Stilted Club3D 7950 is added, that machine goes to 808 from about 780.

Going over to the office now to see if the 6870 benefits.

I have my 290x box running 6.0/6.1 now, my basement mining rig (4x280x) still hasn't been stable on anything but 4.0 so far. It crashed again and will be offline for the next 5 hours until I can get home from work. Very frustrating

Back