• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon r7770

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They're okay cards for the price. Where they really shine is performance compared to power draw, but other than that it's a pretty average card.

Depends on your uses though. If you want to game, and that's all you can afford, I'd probably advice you to get a new card. If you're a light gamer, play mostly online games like WoW, or need a GPU for some other not-as-intensive purpose, the 7770 is probably good for your needs.

They're okay cards for the price. Where they really shine is performance compared to power draw, but other than that it's a pretty average card.

Depends on your uses though. If you want to game, and that's all you can afford, I'd probably advice you to get a new card. If you're a light gamer, play mostly online games like WoW, or need a GPU for some other not-as-intensive purpose, the 7770 is probably good for your needs.

+1

What are you expecting from a GPU?

That card is 180$ for that you could get the same card different brand for 130 which is what i paid for my 7770 sapphire vapor x( yes I was on a budget) lol.
Edit it is now 149 I must have caught it on sale at newegg

Back