• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Office 2K Premium...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Krome

I came up on M$ Office 2K Premium for $18. Cool huh, well anyway when I get to installing Disc 3 [out of 4] which is M$ PhotoDraw, I alway get a "PhotoDraw.exe" error when I try to run it. I have tried the "re-install" utility, and removing/full install and I keep getting the same error. Anyone have a clue?

There may be something your drive just does'nt like about the CD. Have you tried copying the disk to your Hard drive and installing from there instead of the CD? I've had success doing this when I've run into problems similiar to what your having.
It's worth a shot anyway.

Ok here the start

Frist goto my computer then explore your cd rom dive highlihgt everything(shift-a) then copy it by going to edit. paste it on the desktop or a folder you make then you can install it from there if it is that kind of game or porgram then install it from there.

Back