• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

first time visitting alternative modding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to this topic heading. My case mods have been very modest, all I've done is raise the throughput to a bit more than 100 cfm in both my cases. It's funny, but now a new case doesn't feel like it's "mine" without at least cutting into it and improving the fannage.

I went searching for a new computer case that i didnt have to import last week. looking around, all there were were AOpen here, AOpen there, generic here, genereic, different face but same construvtion there :(

I think i will have to import that antec/enermax case that i wanted :(

I too was a Virgin Modder adn after modding 2cases with 120mm, 92mm and removing some extra metal I feel the need to mod the other 8 computers I have.

Moment of Silence .................. :(

klosters64a said:
It's funny, but now a new case doesn't feel like it's "mine" without at least cutting into it and improving the fannage.
I now exactly how you feel :). I recently modded my case and had some sort of bonding experience ;).

I've tried to make my computer as quiet as possible and the modding was necessary in order to make more room for quiet CPU cooling. I moved the PSU to a different location and now there's room for ducting fresh air to the CPU HSF. :cool:

Back