• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Love My "new" Smp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
im running cas 2.0 lol, horrible i knwo whats up with this its driving me crazy. Maybe a fresh restat with no programs running will give me better results??

Always turn folding off for benching. Especially with Hyper Threading.

Edit: just close everything for benching (and don't render @ the same time...)

ill get you the other settings when i reboot tebore, but im in the process of rendering out a ton of targas so when its done ill let you know.

Oh yeah im going to volt mod my board to 1.7 (up from 1.45) ill let you know how it goes!

does the mobo have dual channel ddr or just single - if it is just single that is close to right - i would think - i have cas 2.5 and i get around 2,500 i beleive, will have to check my old benchs.

it has dual channel support, i think ust becusae the machine is always at 100% load, that it inteferes with any benchmarks i run.

man, 4gb of ram...i wish i have money NOW to upgrade...cuz 1gb is simply not enough for my rig... Anyway, sweet system u got there:) if not for the school stuffs, i'd go with Xeon 2.

thnx,m to bad i dont have time to benchmark it, deadline is like 2 months away AHHHH im pulling all nightgers like crazy. Newayz i hopeuflly will ahve time to bench it fully once this deadline is met. Byt then i ill have my new hard drive system and a nice new gfx.

Back