• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thoughts?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The rest of your system specs would help. You can have a signature at this point, so put them there. What games if any will you be playing and what resolution is your monitor?

I have an amd a8-6600k clocked at 4.0 8gb of team vulcan ram at 1600 mhz 600 watt corsair cx series power supply 500gb seagate hard drive hd radeon 6670 and i'm running dual 22 inch monitors 1920x1080

You'll need a card that has more vram if you want to game on 2 monitors, at that resolution. Gaming on a single monitor will be fine, you just can have all the settings cranked up to ultra.

I only use one monitor to game and the other to watch videos or photoshop watch guides etc. I'll be playing games like LoL Dayz Starforage Csgo and many other games like them. I should be ok with this graphics card right? definately a step up from a 6770.

Back