• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dumpster score!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Some places don't have laws agenst trash stealing.

i remember a while ago on the forums, one guy said that the cops don't do a thing about it. They don't mind, because it causes less work for the trash men, and the city to dispose of it.

Some places don't mind, others do. its all based on how the people voted for it...or at least, it SHOULD be that way.

As far as I am concerned, once you toss it out, it is fair game. I'm not gonna run screaming down the street after someone for stealing my old chicken wings, and I would expect others to do the same.

I think it's just that they don't want people rummaging through their trash possibly finding personal information. That's why most places (like where I work) shred just about everything before it goes in the bin.

Nice find btw, I hope it serves you well.... let the moddage begin!

There are mounts for extended stand-offs. I just need to find some.

I have long since lost faith in DFI products, and I plan on never purchasing a board from them again. Still, thanks for the link.

Back