• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

so whats the difference?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Citricblood

whats all the hype about the sb live platinum 5.1? I mean besides the live drive and remote also 5.1 basically its the same thing as sb live value isn't it?
I installed my platinum yesterday and think that I should've simply bought the live 5.1 de {i got the platinum for 156 (converted into us dollars) where as I could've also gotten the 5.1 de for $83} what ' da ya say?

Citricblood (Jun 23, 2001 05:15 a.m.):
whats all the hype about the sb live platinum 5.1? I mean besides the live drive and remote also 5.1 basically its the same thing as sb live value isn't it?
I installed my platinum yesterday and think that I should've simply bought the live 5.1 de {i got the platinum for 156 (converted into us dollars) where as I could've also gotten the 5.1 de for $83} what ' da ya say?
it is not the same as the sblive value but u r right.
it is same as the 5.1de onlywith all the extras added.
the live drive`s the one which is raising the price so much.
it even costs more then the card it self....

if you have a 5.1 surround speaker system....there's a huge difference!

I have the Live........roomie has the Live with 5.1. Watching DVD's or playing games all the time, there's a real difference.

Back