• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTX660 unable to read BIOS flash in GPUZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SPL Tech

Whenever I click save BIOS to file in GPUZ, I get a Windows message that nvflash.exe has crashed, and then it tells me that that BIOS reading is not available on my device. Same problem for both cards. So how do I read the BIOS so I can upload it in Kepelar Tweaker?

That program does not work. Any key I press in the program just advances the screen. After the screen advances five times, the program closes. It doesent appear to actually be a real program as I cant enter anything in it.

It's the same program that's integrated into GPU-Z, but instead needs to be run from an administrative command prompt.

Okay, I got a copy of my BIOS loaded up into Kepler BIOS Tweaker. However, there are a whoooole lot of settings in there, and I am not sure which ones to change. I noticed some of the settings do not reflect stock settings, even though I set my GPU to all stock settings when I saved the BIOS. Are the settings already optimized by default, or do I need to change them? I am not exactly what boxes to modify to increase the power target. The program doesent really come with instructions....

Back