• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Most epic modding I've ever seen...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, the GPU parallel to the motherboard is a neat idea if you don't need any more of the PCI/PCIe slots. I may try doing that sometime.

5719778830_f77251a833_b.jpg

This is an absolute work of art. Functionally, I wouldnt touch it with a 10 foot pole. I hate even changing parts out of a case, none the less this masterpiece!

saw this build originaly on bit-tech and my jaw literally dropped,

dont even want to imagine how many hours it took to put together

doubt it took a ton of time.. looks like its on a small piece of partical board or hardboard... use a pcie extender and some screws.. its neat looking yes, functional yes, practical no!

Still very cool idea.. looks almost like a music conductors stand

Yeah, once you have all the pieces, it can prolly be put together fairly quickly. I bet it took a ton of time to plan, design, and custom make all the pieces though.

6040826362_ce17559c2e_b.jpg

doubt it took a ton of time.. looks like its on a small piece of partical board or hardboard... use a pcie extender and some screws.. its neat looking yes, functional yes, practical no!

Still very cool idea.. looks almost like a music conductors stand

Oh no, no, no my friend. There is way much more than just that going on here...

Example:
attachment.php

6040366123_757f680265_b.jpg

See that piece of clear acrylic at the top that has the red channels? That's what the builder calls an "interconnect"... All the liquid cooling runs trough those channels. So instead of having tubes that bend to go from fitting to fitting he has tubing going straight up and into that interconnect. He has made a couple different ones for other people as well.

Here: http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=877099
And here: http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=881988

Last edited:
whoa! where can i buy/find one of those PCI-E extenders? any ideas? i'd love to have my GPU facing the case window ;)

Back