• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Weirdest Printing Issue I have ever seen- Anyone else see this??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper69

The printing issue I have is with my Windows 11 rig, it's not in my sig file yet. The PC itself has been working great for about a year.

I finally connected my HP LaserJet Pro M201dw to it. Everything seemed OK until I went to print a document from FF browser.

The printer kept printing the same gibberish over and over, easily well over 100 sheets of paper. I tried everything I could find on HP's site, and elsewhere via google. Nothing cured it. Then a moment ago it decided to stop spitting out junk characters.
I thought the driver was corrupted for the printer, so I removed it and reinstalled the latest version from HP. The same issue kept happening.

The link below from someone else, shows EXACTLY what I have been seeing.

Has anyone seen this before?? I'm not sure what happened, and while the issue has stopped on its own, I'm not sure it won't happen again.

Back