• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Anyone else having issues with Asus Aura Sync?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TickleMyElmo

Ever since Tuesday my Aura Sync hasn't been working. I thought it was maybe bad registries from me always deleting registries with ccleaner so I did a clean wipe and reinstalling of windows 10 home. I'm pretty sure I ended up downloading the new May windows update because it looks just as I seen it covered on youtube. Anyhow, this dang Aura still isn't working right.
I've tried different versions, different installation methods, etc. I'm just wondering if anyone else is or has had this problem. Does anyone have any ideas on fixing it? I'm telling you I'm am not getting anymore Asus boards man. Thanks guys. :bang head

Here is what pops up after installing it and trying to open it.
auraerror.jpg

Last edited:
All good here.

a.jpg

I haven't installed the latest patch/version of windows. Check to see if you did...

Just curious, did you screencap that image? :D

It didn't work before or after wiping drive and reinstalling windows. I downloaded the windows installer and used the thumb drive. It is running windows 18362.145. I actually used my s10e.

So to be ear this was a conflict with the two pieces of asus software...not windows, right?

Please mark the thread as solved! :)

Actually it was the recent Aura software just flat out not working right. I do not believe windows had anything to do with it. (SOLVED)

Thanks for the info. :)

You mark it solved by using the menu, not by a reply. ;)

I'll message you details.

Back