• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

89' Chevy HC fan ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bubba

What is everyone using as a fan(or fans) to cool this monster down with?I can fit 4 80mm fans on each side of this heater core!Also I have a Cooling Cube from BeCooling I got awhile back and was wondering before I mod this case to fit the new heater core,is the HC from the Chevy a better performer and if so by about how much?I am using a 1/2" setup with an Eheim 1250 and DD Maze2-1 and also have the chipset block and video card coolers although I am not going to use the vid card cooler.I saw a sweet all aluminum Transmission cooler that fit a couple of 90 or maybe 120mm fans on it but it was real thin,I wonder if this would have been the ticket? :eh?:

Thanks Spider.Just one 120 fan though not a couple of 90's or 4 80's on that monster?

i have a heater core form a 89 chevey something and it holds 4 80 mm fans on each side and i just used 2 120mm fans...

Back