• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Return of ProteinA

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rich99million

kewl - the 5 pointers are back again :)

give me some proteinA now i'm bored of these tetraloop thingies :p

Rich :)

rich99million said:
kewl - the 5 pointers are back again :)

give me some proteinA now i'm bored of these tetraloop thingies :p

Rich :)

yes it is a great day indeed. before they took then my last 17 WU's on my main rig were all "a's". needless to say it really misses them:D

Schweeeet... "All hail the king doth return"

I think the OC'd, or at least well set up machines, from our forums do better with the big five pointers. Less transfer delays and the five pointers seemed to keep my production up to about 40+ a week on my OC'd xp1800.

Wedo

lol - me neither - just got a 603 on my athlon - ah well it's worth 1.5pts and is a hell of a lot quicker than those tetraloops

maybe i'll get lucky with my P3 later :)

Rich

Wedo said:
Schweeeet... "All hail the king doth return"

I think the OC'd, or at least well set up machines, from our forums do better with the big five pointers. Less transfer delays and the five pointers seemed to keep my production up to about 40+ a week on my OC'd xp1800.

Wedo

Others here have said they prefer to have those 4.4 point things, but all I know is this. My point production is highest when I have the protein A proteins. I haven't gotten them back yet, though.

Great! That's exactly what we 56k users need. I'm not always at my PC and my connection isn't always on, so I'm more efficient with the bigger proteins -- no time wasted. :cool:

Back