• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unlocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Luckymurder

Registered
I have unlocked my 1800+ and can select all the multipliers. But it is very unstable. Before i unlocked it it went stable with 1680MHz at a FSB of 146, but now it won't do that. Can you help me?

Unlocked

How hot is it? Your sig says 49C at full load. That's a little to hot to be reaching for more speed or voltage. And what voltage are you using anyway? My Agoia doesn't seem to benefit from extra voltage much at all.

I don't had to increase the voltage, but after unlocking it don't do the 1680MHZ even with 1,85Volt. I don't know what to do.

Yea temp is a big concern:). My T-bird is running a very hot and I’m waiting for the new CPU fan to come in. Remember the hotter the CPU the more chances it has to fry or crash (deliver wrong results).

But before i did the unlocking it was stable, and now at the same settings it's unstable.

Another thing if i select an higher multiplier than the stock multiplier it restarts after a short time.

You probably took good care to do this, but are you sure you closed all the L1 bridges? Also make sure that none of the bridges are touching. Other than that I don't know what’s wrong:(.

Earlier you said that your FSB is at 146? Try putting it back down to its default (if you have already done so).

Well all L1 bridges are closed and they don't touch each other. I tried the default FSB with a higher multiplier, and it don't want to go as high as it went before the unlocking.

Another thing i noticed is that it does restarts at 1680MHz, which it didn't do before the unlocking. My harddisk makes some strange noises while it restarts.

Could my PSU be damaged? But remember before the unlocking all was fine and it did 1680MHz STABLE.

Lol at the moment i wanted to post that it is stable, my pc restarted. My harddisk shut down, and restarted. It sometimes clicks. I have an Western Digital 300AB.

I noticed that two bridges are connected to the ground. I removed the bridges, but it don't go as high as it went before the unlock.

Back