• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit ST6 - what´s on?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aspe

Registered
Several web-shops seems to delete Abit ST6 mobos from their program lists in Sweden. Something going on from Abit´s side?
I plan to buy a ST6 and fit it with the new stepping B1 Tualatin Celly - I hope there will be no problem getting the ST6 later this year.
Does anyone know something ...

Is there maybe a ST6 version switch from Abit to fit the new B1-stepping - or a new bios needed?

do keep in mind that the p3/celeron is old and intel is pushing the P4, so stock of that motherboard may be gone. Weither abit is still makeing them im unsure of. I bought one from a company online went back 2days later and it was nolonger listed so i think that abit stopped making them because of intel pushing the p4.

Just some observations and thoughts about that.

Try and see if you can order them from USA or some place like that were they still are in stock..

good bye ... ST6

The Abit representant in Netherland confirmed the production of the ST6 is ceased.

All Tualatin fans - what´s then the best choise for oc-ing with the new B1 stepping when it arrives??

Does the Asus Tusl2-C give the same opportunities?
Or Gigabyte?:cry:

the best motherboard to get is the ST6, but the asus version does not have the stability like the st6. Like the other guy said look at ebay. IF not then go with the asus version. The stability problem is at high FSB 150+ from what i have read in the forums.

Back