• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP1700+ AGOIA "9" Overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gosu

XP1700+ AGOIA "9"
what is the max i can overclock this cpu?
with 1.85Vcore
i use Ax-7 with megatronics 53cfm AS3

the question is for i have xp1900 AGOGA "9"
and i can sale a one friend and buy me this in one store in my city
only have AGOIA "9"

thz my friends

Should be able to get to about 1800mhz.

I have an AGOIA 9 in the system in the sig. Click the link to see how its doing.

my ex-chip (keychain now) was an agoga-y 1700. i was on aircooling only with it, and managed to squeeze 1800 on a really cold day with the window open. it was aircooled the right way with a copper swifty and plenty of case fans, system temp stuck right with room temp and cpu load was in the mid 40's via stock hardware monitoring and mbm5. right around 1750 was stable all day long for as long as i ran it, i somehow killed it mounting my w/b the first time :mad: . oh well. now i got what's in my sig and it's blown the 1700 away already, with 50 watts less from the psu and no volt mod, (yet!)

so anyhooo, you asked and i answered, i don't know what you can get with your chip, depends alot on the rest of your box, but good luck and if you have any ?'s you know the best place to ask!

Back