• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I cant believe this system runs WC3!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dmk182

Registered
I've got wc3 running on a 366mhz p2 with 64mb pc66 ram, an extremely slow 7 gig hd, a motherboard integrated ati mach 64 xpert98 w/ 4mb vid memory, and not to mention a 24k dialup connection. To my amazement it actually ran in a game on bnet and even though it looks like a bunch of squares in game, i dont lag and it loads relatively fast as well. This system is well below minimum system requirements and i think it's pretty cool that it works. If any of u have some games running on completely outdated systems, post them cause i'd like to know :)

I have MOH:AA running on a P2 400, 64MB ram and a 8 MB ATI Rage Pro. And guess what, it actually is playable at absolute lowest settings, however it looks bad.;)

Oh and by the way, :DWELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

thats cool that u got it to run, and thx for the welcome. Wc doesnt exactly look too pretty to say the least. Thankfully i got a 900mhz amd tbird that runs it just fine :)

dmk182 said:
thats cool that u got it to run, and thx for the welcome. Wc doesnt exactly look too pretty to say the least. Thankfully i got a 900mhz amd tbird that runs it just fine :)

And thankfully I have a dual P3 1.4ghz to run MOH:AA.:D

FoldingAddict said:

And thankfully I have a dual P3 1.4ghz to run MOH:AA.:D
i was able to run dungeon siege on my amd 500 :)

btw. lovely avatar you have there :D

I think i'll try it on my 485SX 64mb pc66 (max) 213 mb hdd and 2 mb isa vid card :D... will it fit on that hardrive lol!

FoldingAddict said:
I have MOH:AA running on a P2 400, 64MB ram and a 8 MB ATI Rage Pro. And guess what, it actually is playable at absolute lowest settings, however it looks

How did you do that, I almost have the same set-up [256 MB SDRAM] ATI Rage Pro, and I always get a error that says it needs T/L on the video card.

Memex said:
I think i'll try it on my 485SX 64mb pc66 (max) 213 mb hdd and 2 mb isa vid card :D... will it fit on that hardrive lol!
Go for it, but I wouldnt get my hopes up lol. I am pretty sure that you might want to think about a bigger hd lol. I got Motocross Madness 2 to work on a P166. I had a Voodoo 3 3000 in the machine at the time, the game was all choppy and crap though.

Back