• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WooHoo 2GIGS finaly!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drak55

well after about 100 cups of coffie a head with no hair from me pulling at it I finaly hit 2gigs thanks to someone named "Neville"
I had my setting on Turbo and thats what was giving me the problems I'm still on air cooling so I dont want to run a load on it yet on the 20th I should get my watercooling system from Dangerden a Maze3 and a heatercore maybe then I'll see if I can crank it up a notch more.

looks good, i want a tbred!!

i think it'd be pretty hard for 2 ghz on a palo

awesome overclock though :D

Congratulations. 2 gigs is quite a feat to accomplish. with your new watercooling setup you should be able to get it up a little higher. i'm still waiting for my upgrade and then i try for 2.0

let me tell you guys it hasnt been easy if it wasnt for the help of all the guys here I would still be stock at 1800. patience is a big key which I was running short on but there it is 2000

tainice said:
man, i need a upgrade bad.......still stock with a duron 1g @ 1.3g,but i am very happy with it nevertheless:) congrats man:)

thanks. well if the price keeps droping you wont be far from an upgrade I got my XP2200 abot 3weeks ago for $222.00 that includes shipping now its at $150.00 go figure well thats computers for ya high today cheep tomorrow

i have it at 1.98 ghz right now...at 1.825 vcore...its been folding for a little...but heres the 1.95 ghz testing..im trying to get it totally stable before doin sandra

Back