• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One more cpu folding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jbslow

xp1600+ agoia 0213 y unlocked and clocked 12.5 x 153 = 1912.5mhz air cooled with 1.90v

This chip is simply amazing I wanted 1.8ghz when I first hooked it up ow I want 2.0ghz!

jbslow said:
xp1600+ agoia 0213 y unlocked and clocked 12.5 x 153 = 1912.5mhz air cooled with 1.90v

This chip is simply amazing I wanted 1.8ghz when I first hooked it up ow I want 2.0ghz!
Beautiful overclock jbslow. The XP1600+ is proving to be the most logical choice for low cost high output. Lots of bang for the buck there. Good luck on the 2.0 attempt. 512mhz OC with air. Wow.:clap: :beer: :burn:

jbslow said:

where did u get that chip!?! another newegg week 13 i guess.

great o/c, and another CPU folding is always good news. nice feel-good post:D

Yes it was a newegg special at 59.99 shipped a great deal.

To bad this rig isnt 24/7 right now I dont have room for it. I'm moving all the pc's into a spare room next week so I'll have plenty of room then.

jbslow said:
Yes it was a newegg special at 59.99 shipped a great deal.

To bad this rig isnt 24/7 right now I dont have room for it. I'm moving all the pc's into a spare room next week so I'll have plenty of room then.

OMG!! that surely is a special. J just recently got one as well. it would be nice to get my hands on one of these chips as they looks to be superior to the rest. time to do some more budgeting :D

FOLD ON
NAS

It makes me sick too see such bargains after I've dump big money on a loser. My Latest 1800+ is a dud. It's the chip in the box that's giving me the stability probs. Have backed it down to 1610 because believe it or not it folds faster there than at 1668 ( the highest I've clocked it too. Oh well. Time for OOdles of Noodles to help save for a 1600.:beer: :burn:

Ah yes the chip is burning in a little bit here I tried to raise the fsb and its now passing prime at 1925mhz still at 1.90v this is with like a 24hour run with f@h I cant wait till its set up perminently I hope I can get a few more steps out of it then.

edit

back down to 1.91 it failed after a few hours I'll try again later.

Last edited:
chuckerants said:
I'd be in Front of ya if it weren't for the Gromacs. :(

Yes but you'll have a big update if your working on the 8 pointers. I've been getting those p180's constantly for like two days but my production hasnt dropped to much.

Back