• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AVP 2: Primal Hunt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drone

Disabled
I just heard that the new expansion pack for avp2 was out so i was wandering if anyone has it and to tell me if its really worth buying..

from the reviews that i read in PCGamer, they are decent. im gonna buy it. its not not expensive and has a few more multiplayer maps

Not big changes, new predator weapon, predalien with headbite, a human with 360* radar and some new maps, you could update avp 2 and get some of the maps, the alien queen and the exosuit in the homepage, but the cd still have the stupid sierra "insert the cd please" I hate that, I know it's for the piracy, but damn, I bought it, and i's a pains in the *ss put the cd in each time you want to play

i bought the game i say that its alright but i think that it is to short. is good because it fills in the rest of the story that came in the regular game but i was a little dissapointed but is good with all the new special fetures. but cr** that game is so short i had it for about a week and i alredy beat the predator and humans part. but w/e i still recomended.

Back