• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

old mac--poof new amd xp 2600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deadphishy

well knowing just how much everyone here loves mac i thought it would be a good idea to post this. recently a freind "who is the webpage and graphic design industery' the only reason he uses macs. was throwing away some old mac clones. so i pick one up just for the hell of it. and after looking aroung on ebay i found the same old mac with less ram and a smaller hard drive was selling for 300 dollors. wooooooooooohoooooooooo. so i'm selling this pos and with the 100% profit buying a new 2600. any one have any guess to if the 2600 will be compadible with my gigabyte 7vrxp with the kt333 chipset. thanx

Since that's a new board relatively speaking it should, but you'll probably need to wait awhile till gigabyte releases the proper Bios for it. Check in with them occassionaly to see if they released it.

Back