• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nero Question...Please Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

touser

Hi all, i am trying to backup my mp3 collection to cd, and i have them all in one giant folder..is there a way in nero (or any other program if not possible in nero) to just put that whole folder in there, and have it automatically space all those files over a bunch of cd's and just have me insert a cd every time it has filed one up without me having to select exactly 700mb of files each time, remembering where i left off, and have to keep restarting? Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply Oni, i already checked the documentation and didn't see anything on it :(. That is why i asked here because maybe i missed it..

touser said:
Thanks for the reply Oni, i already checked the documentation and didn't see anything on it :(. That is why i asked here because maybe i missed it..

I have the same problem and the only solution is the one you have and that is what I use by breaking it down to 700 mb burns.

Maestro

Back