• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oc.com SETI Bench, an additional list to check

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lumted

Hi.

I'm "running" my own SETI team, based in Norway.
We have recently set up a benchmark, using the same WU as you guys do. (I didn't ask if it was ok to do so... please don't kill me :))

We've got 24 entries at the moment...

The URL to our benchmarkpage:
http://hortenseti.skonux.net/benchmarkeng.php?type=ocsetiteam

As you can see, our "lead guy" (OcShoot, from OcShoot.com) has a 0,108 hour lead on your "top guy"...
His P4 is cooled by the new VapoChil version :cool:

I don't want to start any "speed war" or something like that...
It's just more computers/results for you guys to compare your list to, if you want it that is...

Comments? Opinions? Please post...

LOL, 0.108hr faster?? :D but u didn't know i have 2 result 2:25 and 2:30 that i haven't update yet!! guess, i have to update it tonight then. ;)

i think it's not a problem to use our benchmark work unit. and tks for posting a link back to our site.

welcome to the forum & crunch on!!! :beer:

LandShark said:
LOL, 0.108hr faster?? :D but u didn't know i have 2 result 2:25 and 2:30 that i haven't update yet!! guess, i have to update it tonight then. ;)

i think it's not a problem to use our benchmark work unit. and tks for posting a link back to our site.

Come on LandShark I'm waiting a long time for these.....

As for you lumted.........your leader and his Vapochill.....kiss my Bass......Pure aircooling here......:D

And I've got more...!!! :D :beer:

LandShark said:

Damn you! Damn you to hell! :D

Thats 6-7 minutes faster...

For our list in an "hours:min:sec" format click here:
http://hortenseti.skonux.net/benchmarkeng.php

Get 'em Landshark, with those new benches we will have a clean sweep, P4 through XP. I wish someone with the T-bred here on our Team would do a bench over 2gig just for giggles. I want to wait for the 2400's before buying another, but then again maybe the 2200 will do.

lumted, Nice site and thanks for visiting. Its fun to see were different teams compare as far as benches and using the same bench definitly makes it nice. :D

Just got another entry...
2.238 hours, or 2h14m16s

P4 [email protected] , cooled by a Prometeia phase change system, -37C load, 1.66Vcore...

Now thats just fast.... :burn:

hipro5 said:

Come on LandShark I'm waiting a long time for these.....

As for you lumted.........your leader and his Vapochill.....kiss my Bass......Pure aircooling here......:D

And I've got more...!!! :D :beer:

As I told you lumted....I've got MORE....!!!!! :D

I just wish the LandShark to post the previuses benchies(he has a lot of work to do)....And I'll send him MORE bencies.....About 2.20....would be fine for the time being.....unless someone beats that again,then I'll post again....!!!!....:D
And remember : I'VE GOT MUCH MORE...... :cool:

lumted said:
Who will be the first under 2 hours :D ?

Who knows....I bet he will be from Japan.....They are AWESOME down there with their pll's and LN2's......:D ......Shhhhhh.....Don't shought because if they here us ...... then forget about SETI bench .....:D

Last edited:
lumted said:
Just got another entry...
2.238 hours, or 2h14m16s

P4 [email protected] , cooled by a Prometeia phase change system, -37C load, 1.66Vcore...

Now thats just fast.... :burn:

If that was "just" fast then what is this one my man???

Overclockers.com POWER....

SETI_bench_3420_png.png

I've just completed the OC bench sent the result.sah off yesterday, not as fast as you guys but I don't think it's half bad for a SFF Shuttle SS51G with everything at default voltages ;)

OC_bench.gif
2.867hours

CPU = 2.4A @ 2.71Ghz (113FSB @ 1.42V)

MEM = Corsair PC3200 CAS2 @ 188Mhz CAS2 5-2-2 1T

hipro5 said:
These Corsair XMS Memory modules really "rocks"....Just "THE BEST".....Aren't they???

Oh yes, in my P4S533 i've had this stick @ DDR435 on 2.7V could easily do DDR450+ im sure, got mine free too ;) which is always nice :D

Sweet!

Seeing completion times under 3 hours is great, getting the XP chips close to the P4s has been my goal (just because it stirs up competition:) )

And now the P4s are close to 2 HOURS!!!

Let's just make sure we keep the Top Scores at home OCSetiTeam;)

Back