• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Oc.com SETI Bench, an additional list to check

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Only 11 minutes from 2 hours.... WOW. That's almost 12 WUs per day on A SINGLE CPU! And I feel happy when I get 7 :D

Anybody think we should award the winner of the "sub 2 hour time" a prize?? They definatly deserve it!!
JigPu

i was updating the benchie last night. got all u guys' result but 2 of the fastest from hipro, then all in a sudden, stupid me (don't knwo why?!) hit "X" on the windows, and when dreamweaver asked me whether i want to save it or not, i said "NO"!! stupid me!!! just throw 1 1/2hr's work into a trash can!!! :mad: :mad:
and at 2:30am, i gave up and went to bed. sory guys. but i WLL post the update today!!

I think that would make a perfect encouragement for the front page, don't you think!!!!!

What could be the price a chip, mobo and memory? Something to think about.....

I like your humor Landshark....Just love it man..... :D :beer:

Hey Landsark....Do you want a 2.05 score man???....I'll send it to you as soon as you update......;)

Dude you make me sick with that....LOL. That's great!!!!! Now you need to just tune it up a little more for sub-2 hour WU's. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Oh yea post some pics....I like seeing your Mhz ratings....they make me want to cry. :cry:

Ohhh.....OK Then......SETI bench 2.05

And remember as I told you before....I've got more ... MUCH MORE...

That's once AGAIN......OVERCKLOCKERS.COM POWER.... :D

SETI_bench_3571_png.png

Excellent :) I'm waiting for the C1 stepping chips to hit the market and I'll see what I can do then.

Mictlan said:
Can hipro5 tell us exactly what is his setup for this marvelous rig?

Mobo ASUS P4B533-E , Memory 512Mb Corsair XMS3200 C2 , Now Prometeia Cooling System(phase change) , CPU Pentium4 2,66GHz C1 Stepping ES(unlocked) ......

Also take a look at Mobo Modiffication..... HERE

Back