• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair PC3500C2 available

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
holy sh**! that ram OWNS!

man my Corsair 3200 Cas 2.5 is not that good tho i am kinda mad i bought it it will only do 185fsb 2-3-3-1 :-(

i would love to run that 200fsb 2-2-5-2-2-1t i bet it can do it if it can do 233fsb 2-3-3-1!

Check the max settings. It is a little below what I would normally think for some of the settings but cas2 should be the major player. Others should correct me if that isn't the case. :D

damn taht is awesome! i expected cas 2.5, but this! wowza!

any idea on what chip they are running?

i think i'll pick some up whenever it goes down in price to $180 or under

it is really refreshing for a product to actually be AVAILABLE TO BUY its launch day unlike AMD/Nvidia who announce their things 3-4months before they are released. look at nforce 2 which was announced in early august!

it is really refreshing for a product to actually be AVAILABLE TO BUY its launch day unlike AMD/Nvidia who announce their things 3-4months before they are released. look at nforce 2 which was announced in early august!

I agree totally Emericana!

That used to be some phrase about "truth in advertising" but Intel's blue guys and AMD's paper launches do tend to improve the reputations of used car salesmen by several orders of magnitude! My apologies to any car salesmen out there for referring to them and Intel's and AMD's PR folks in the same sentence. :D

xgman corsair burns it in for you so just go for the highest you can go. all corsair modules are pretested and runnin at high voltages is only going to void your warrenty and not give you any more of a increase of speed.

Emericana said:
xgman corsair burns it in for you so just go for the highest you can go. all corsair modules are pretested and runnin at high voltages is only going to void your warrenty and not give you any more of a increase of speed.

I do not agree Emericana, look at the speeds people have attained with Corsair 3200c2 (Hipro is at DDR 500!) by burning in my 3200c2 i am at 2.7v 225x2Mhz

Emerica where do u get that from??? corsair doesnt burn in their memory......and using higher voltage doesnt void ur warranty. u can probably take it to 3 volts and not damage it....if it fried u can return it for a new one. and there have been many ppl who have gotten better results when burning in their corsair. hipro is a good example. another is thugsrook, he hangs out at anandtech forums and asusboards forums. he was happy enough to test 3 types of corsair memory, pc3000C2, pc3200C2platinum and pc3200C2. http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=28&threadid=865274

its tested not burnt in and i have received a bad stick of pc2700 that didnt work on my p4b533-V so i RMAed it and they sent me a stick that worked....i was happy. remember they are just seeing if it will run at spec and the max timings are the ones from the kt400 board which is 2-4-4-8???plz......i say a good burn in is worth it....

Back