• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Corsair PC3500C2 available

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yup that is the gauranteed speeds....im sure it can do better but that is whats gauranteed....

SAMSUNG 2700 CTL STILL THE BEST PRICE/PERFORMANCE>>>>

$68.00

HERE'S WHAT YOU GET FOR 3:4 RATIO>>>>

466MHZ1.jpg

Emericana said:
xgman corsair burns it in for you so just go for the highest you can go. all corsair modules are pretested and runnin at high voltages is only going to void your warrenty and not give you any more of a increase of speed.

I can assure you that they do not, and even if they did, after I do it for 24 hrs or so, I can up the settings from then on with more stability. Right out of the box, they would not run 1T at even 196 with 2-2-6-2 at 2.8v, something that my Twinmos with the same chips as well as my "burned-in" XMS3200 platinum can do up to low 200's in KT333 or KT400. So I hope after the burn-in, they will run a bit higher since the -5 chips are sorted by speed achieved, by Corsair.

Back