• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cooling gf3 ti200...overclocked

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

willlangford

hey,
right now i have a crystal orb on thier....but i was wondering if i use a copper 1u heatsink and fan how much overclocking i could get out of it?

~Will

also here is what i can do now.

stock 175mhz
with stock cooling 240mhz
after crystal orb 265mgz

do you think i could get more out of that card??

265 on the core is very good already, considering you are still on air!!!:beer: I really doubt you can go higher than that, without doing a Vmod. You got an awsome card there my friend:cool:

i agree. that's a nice oc for a ti200. my visiontek is at ti500 settings, and i'm pretty happy about that. although i couldn't reach an artifact-free 3dmark run @200/500 without beta drivers. i'm using the advanced display property settings, via nvida, to oc now and that's as high as i can go. maybe the GTU or rivatuner would take it higher.
i got the card for $25 bucks, so i feel good enough.

$25? You got a deal there my friend. I bought mine a while back for like $180 when the best thing out was the ti500.
Willangford, you already have A LOT of extra performance out of that thing. Like someone else said, you would need a vmod to go higher.

-YB

25 dollars was too much for that card, and i get the feeling the card is possessed by the devil. i am going to nice, and give your 25 dollars back, and you must send me that card at once. if you think i'm full of hot air, you must admit, it was a good, but failed attempt...he he he

nice buy there.

madsam said:
25 dollars was too much for that card, and i get the feeling the card is possessed by the devil. i am going to nice, and give your 25 dollars back, and you must send me that card at once. if you think i'm full of hot air, you must admit, it was a good, but failed attempt...he he he

nice buy there.

cheers
:beer:

Back