• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tualatin Engineering Sample??!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah that is kind of temping. Maybe I'll grab one to play with. Test my RAM/mobo and stuff. I don't think it's that fishy. The guy has 80 positives and no negatives. Doubt he'd wanna spoil that streak. If they don't get too expensive I may have to jump on one.

well...drool...Do you think those could do a 166FSB?

mmm....166*7.5=~1200...damn...an Intel 370 with those kind of bands would pwn. Maybe even 200MHZ fsb???

It is illegal for these chips to be sold. Don't know where they came from but each of these carry an "intel confidential" label if they are really engineering samples. Bet intel would like to know about this guy and where they came from.

I am a bit concerned about this auction, isn't it fairly odd to see 10 engineering samples showing up at once? the guys claims he knows nothing about processors so no technical questions!! can anybody confirm the stepping info?

Back