• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dammn Comp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XyKo

Disabled
All right, I'm **** at my computer comparing it with lower specs one. I downloaded the 30.82 driver and still can't get the 3dmarks score to pass 11500!!! I left everything stock and when I overclock my videocard, at 320/710 All I get out is only 115657. that SUCK!!! anyone know how to bring this damn computer score higher? specs are on the sig so help yourself.

what kind of ram do you have? What are all your settings? (FSB, etc)... and why are you so frustrated? 11500 is not that bad of a score. Sure you should be able to get higher... anyway a little more info would be helpful

All the stuff in my bios are stock. I didin't want to overclocked anything yet. and my ram are pc2700.

I hat eto say it, but if that is the highest you can go with only ocing your vid card, it is the highest you will go. I suggest that you overclock the other stuff, Only way you are gonna get higher.

Back