• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I Have Problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lax101

Registered
Ok i reecently ask what I should do and I unlocked my chip. But now I cannot even overclock over 1.19 then at this point the computer reboots automaticly and does a disk check. What am I doing wrong and what could be causeing this type of problem?
:mad:

When i unlocked i put everything bck to normal. I penciled in the L1 bridge making sure not to cross. I then replaced the hs and boote up just fine. I started out small 1.12-1.18 then i hit 1.19 and computer started acting stupid. I tried lowering and highering fsb and multi and volts. got same results of reboots. Temps were actually below normal.

I know what could it be? Im not sure but i keep saying to myself it could be my os. But im not sure would you have a guess?

So it does get into windows? - That wasnt clear

Do you have prime 95? You could run a stability test.
If its unstable, its the proc iteslf- otherwise its probably the os.

no i don't but im dlin 3d mark for other tests i want to conduct. Where can i get prime 95. Im new to ocing wahoooooo but i didn't have this much trouble when my chip was locked.

Back