• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NVFLASH not working at all, not being recognized in powershell

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DieselDouche

Hey all, i am new to this site and general and rarely go this far but i have to know what i am doing wrong here, i downloaded the latest version of nvflash for windows, made a path directly too it in my enviroments, disabled the gpu, also have a file in my c:// drive, ran powershell as admin and no matter what i type nvflash --protect off, nvflash64 --protect off, i get this error everytime it seems like it doesnt matter at all. The error itself is "
nvflash64 : The term 'nvflash64' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

Any help is appreciated thank you

Seriously apologize getting back to this this long after but i will give that a shot, realistically i should be upgrading the card now that i finally got a 1151 socket mobo, but i think im going to keep the 980ti around and maybe even try to get another one cheap and sli them for a older build, but thank you ill try this. Would you mind if i messaged you in dms for any further help

Back