• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Resident Evil 0 review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i've been thinking about buying this game. how much different is it from the first RE? I am currently playing Phantasy Star Online and Metroid Prime, and they're already cutting into my finals studying time :)

Shoo read the review!!!! This one is similar to the first one...obviously hehe. The main changes are IMO is its not really as scary, It has it so you can switch between 2 characters at anytime anywhere. Any you can drop items anywhere at anytime. Those are the main changes. Its a good game all in all and if you liked Remake I suggest Re-0.

Very well done, you gave an excellent review. I like how you were fair, you didnt balanced things out, for a dislike there was a like. The one thing i was surprised you didnt mention was that they took the quick 180, with the c stick away, that was the one thing i missed. I would also like to note i am buying a GC for this game.

-solidsnakexix

The quick 180 is still there...you tap B and then hit back on the joystick.

Back