• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my new water rig , up and running...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
HOLY CRAP that’s nice!! I think it looks real nice and it looks to be a new idea using radial fins I may just make something like it with spiral / cork screw type fins.
PS I love to be inspired, thank you

Stedeman said:
HOLY CRAP that’s nice!! I think it looks real nice and it looks to be a new idea using radial fins I may just make something like it with spiral / cork screw type fins.
PS I love to be inspired, thank you

Oh , thx a lot.... and ur welcome , feel free to be inspired...
Peter

Turbokeu said:
OMG !!!
How did you seal the connection between the AL and the CU part?
CD:)

The connection is made with a precission of 0,05 mm and is sealed with a small amount of silicon.... Then the levers from the original Intel fastening system holds the parts together... Simply as that, just flip the levers.... ;)

Very professional looking Job.. congratulations and welcome to the forum.

What temps are you getting ? and can we have some specs of the rest of the watercooling system such as pump, rad etc.. please

UnseenMenace said:
Very professional looking Job.. congratulations and welcome to the forum.

What temps are you getting ? and can we have some specs of the rest of the watercooling system such as pump, rad etc.. please

thx a lot...:) just click the word "system" at that page.....
Btw , seems to be quite some "traffic" here at this forum...
;) Love to see that and from Sweden , meery X-mas to all...

holy ****......... nice block....... what are the temps and how much did it cost ya? BE SURE TO POST IN THE WATERBLOCK GALLERY AT THE TOP :)

The Spyder said:
saw that....... it sounds like the rad is outside?
yup ,the rad is outside..... And sure , i can hear the fans but its not disturbing...

Last edited:
Wow the machining is very well done! Very impressive!

My concern is that aluminum... but I'm sure you've anodized it or coated it...

That radial copper design is very novel. Could you elaborate more on it?

That WB looks awsome, nice work.

I think the PCI slots come that color on that mobo.

Back