• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hit List... Short Term...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

llubon

Registered
Yo... Here's my short term hit list !!!

SeeDJ & OSUmaxx... your going down brother...

The best you all can do is "click your heels twice" and say theirs no place like home... 'Cus your dreaming if you think your not going down !!! :):):)

llubon

You are a wise man not to include me on your little hit list llubon.. If you did that I don't know if I could stop myself from folding you into the cold soil as you scream and wail.. declaring your superiority until your sad, sickening end.

Watch the forum late tonight.. for another folder will be crushed by my merciless smackdown..

Gnerma... You have just mad my LIST... ANYONE that cocky has got to go DOWN !!!! I spit on your GRAVE as I step by on my way to TOP 10 !!!!

llubon :):):)

I was only folding with one computer over the last 4 or 5 days, but I just got my other three back up.

I'm also trying to add a dual XP1600+ system

So come and get me :D

I only had one poor soul in my hitlist, and he's getting smaller in my rear view mirror.

Speak up Gnerma, I can't hear you. Race you to 5K if you dare!!

Oh, by the way, if you wanna pass me, you gotta produce more than me.

steve

Back