• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Storms storms and more storms. Still #8 in the world!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
My production has been hammered as we get thunderstorm after thunderstorm. Everytime I get my production back up, another rolls in and knocks out power for just enough to shut me down again. It's a little frustrating. Hopefully your folding is less eventful.

No surprises this week. We are #8 in the world. A fact that we chould all be proud of. I do mean "all". Everyone who has ever posted a point with T32 has helped put us here. Now, in about 4 months, EPFL will knock us back to 9th place but that too is high rank. 9th will be good too. Later will will take out spot back from NVIDIA, Hardware.no and EVGA. While I'm sure that they will ramp up in the winter, so too will we and they'd better be ready for us.

HayesK_ALL is #33 in the world
WhitehawkEQ is #35.
torin3 is #74.
HayesK_GRC is #77
dfonda is #83
Holdolin is #93

We presently have 37 active folders. The number has dropped by 2 since last week. Not great but we'll keep going. Our average ppd for those 37 is 7.39 million. Not bad.

Top 16 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 7 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning more than 120 million ppd.

If you've been active in the forum, you know that a few of our most active folders have hit a snag or two. They are working through them but it takes time. In WhitehawkEQ's quest to get a working system, he found an article about the newest 128c 256t AMD CPUs that I think require prior notification to your electric provider prior to purchase. Fun stuff.

Mike has earned 60 million points. WOOT!

Post below your trials and tribulations in folding (so that we can make fun of yo..... can provide constructive criti.... support. So that we can provide you with constructive support is what I said there. Constructive support.).

Be well, be safe, stay cool and hydrated and fold on!

The storms come right to the doorstep every other night. My wife and I hold our breath waiting for a tree to explode or the power to go out. They have passed on by so far. We have only lost power once and it was only out for 2.5 hours while we were sleeping. About the time I think about turning the 12.5 K Generator on...The power comes back on. :beer:

Been on gen since 2am...PECO says 3pm repair...It was a walnut tree in my front yard. Fell on the lines. Since the power was off I went ahead and cut it off and cleared the street before PECO could come and yell at me for safety issues....

walnut down.jpg

Last edited:
Back