• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Somebody Check My Assumption

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Both "q-_-p" & "benz4140" have just suffered big losses in WUs! Does this mean that Berkeley has finally heard our cries for help in this situation?

SkyHook

Cheaters Die copy.jpg

This took place between 1:00PM & 2:00PM EST

Last edited:
Yep......Comparing

December 20---->January 6 (8:45 CST)----->January 6 (13:57 CST)

q-_-p: 55,727----->56,352----->18,252
benz: 40,731----->40,771----->14,381

That surely hurts!!!!!

And yet another benz and/or q-_-p thread :D

Bit More Explanation

My assumption that this had to be Berkeley's doing is based on the fact that we as individual users or the Team Founder can not shift just a part of our WU Total elsewhere, only Berkeley can make this type of partial reduction in WUs.

SkyHook

Yes I emailed Dr Korpela about both of them two days ago. Looks like they finally decided to do something :)

yeah. just saw that on SetiatWork, and run over here to post. guess Berkeley "finally" take their axe out......;)

guess now it's FINALLY gonna be the last Benz/q_p thread......:p

Glad to see it finally! If those are their true numbers they are not bad at all anyway. :/

Thanks to Berkeley for hearing our plea. :)

Cy

TC you were always right about Benz's wu's. Nice Berkeley can run an analysis confirming this. On to Seti 2!!

Hy Yomama!! Welcome to the top 10!!

Harvey

Last edited:
I wonder what comes next.... Who ever he is he obviously watches the stats so he no doubt knows the cat is out of the bag now, not to mention my emails to him were not hollow threats as I feared they might end up being.

hooray! i never thought i would see top 5 again, but there i am. with this crowd, probably won't be long though :)

I hate to say it, but I wonder if qp and benz will be top ranker jumper for a week or two :rolleyes:

I wonder if Berkeley has a list of known offenders that gets revisited on a regular basis?

It sure is funny to see SETIatwork with average daily results for:
q-_-p=-5421.1
benz4140=-6592.5

Hee hee!:D

Back