• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this case hold a MSI K7d master-L dually?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Excelsior said:
It should do. It's a ATX case and 90% of motherboards are ATX.....go for it :D

I realize its an ATX, but doesn't the K7d take up more space than a standard board?

If not, this was a really dumb post by me :D

jsut look at the dimentions of the botherboard and the mobo tray in the case. also consider weather or not the RAM will stiuck up into a hard drive or something.

you could better spend your money on a aluminum Chieftec workstation case for $80 with no PS, and the reassurance that it will fit~

lian li cases are very very deep...you can check my other post http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=152673 there, and at the bottom are pics of my lian li, you can see how much room is left by a normal ATX case, so if i were going dual, i could get a lian li, the pc-75 is very very sweet.

btw, if you decide to go lian li, www.pcmods.com has GREAT deals on them, my pc-75 was $189 instead of $249

I was asking this because I already have the case I mentioned. I just got a Chieftec to put my main rig in with watercooling stuff and i wanted to try to go dual on another rid in my empty case.

ohhhhh, well if you already have it, then you might as well try, the KD7 isnt that much bigger, and if all else fails, you can send the one you posted about back (assuming you can) and get a new one, or just switch the cases (put the dual in the chieftec)

RangerJoe said:
ohhhhh, well if you already have it, then you might as well try, the KD7 isnt that much bigger, and if all else fails, you can send the one you posted about back (assuming you can) and get a new one, or just switch the cases (put the dual in the chieftec)

I'll probably just try it out. I haven't ordered the K7D yet, and I wanted to know if I had to get another case. My new case is chopped up for my WC setup :)

Thanks!

Back