• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone have a spare old Video Card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nikhsub1

Unoriginal Macho Moderator
I can get another boxen going - all i need is a video card! Anyone have a crappy one laying around they'd be willing to donate? I don't care if it's PCI, 2MB whatever! The new boxen is an 800Mhz T-Bird on a FIC AZ-11. Should help! Let me know if you can help the cause! Thanks! FOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!:D

oh and if all those fall through... hehe j/k
i have my old reliable S3 Virge 2mb card lying around somewhere =D that thing is a great and extremely tough piece of silicon =)

Hey guys I have a 400 celery that only needs a vid card if one of you guys will part with one for me i'll fold it too. I'll be glad to pay 4 shipping and a few bucks 4 your trouble 2 mb is good enough.
Hawk

I have two for you but I think you're set....it's really cool that one of our members needed help and he got TOO MANY offers. Excellent guys, fold on.

I'm also in nikhsub1's situation. I was in the middle of building a new folder from spare parts (short a video card though) but then I got a $4000 tax bill. I'll gladly donate this system 24/7 if possible if anyone has an old vid card.

*edit* PS: I have a spare 200W Dell PSU if that'll help any one get off the ground. They're easily rewired (hot wired as well) to work with any system.

Last edited:
This group rocks! Less than two hours and a card is one it's way.

I'm thinking we should start a list of components up for grabs. I bet we could get more MHZ folding.

KlinKx said:
This group rocks! Less than two hours and a card is one it's way.

I'm thinking we should start a list of components up for grabs. I bet we could get more MHZ folding.

I tried that a while back. Apparently the mods want people to go through the classifieds. However, it is obvious that a lot of us have huge bins of leftoever parts.

However posting what you need is unarguably effective. That reminds me of something I need. Look for another post right away.

Back